Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve cotton field jacket
- Hood with drawstring
- Single snap barrel cuffs Banded hem
- Zip closure with covered snap placket
- Slant pockets
- Contrast flap pockets with snap closure
- Length: 28" (taken from a size M)
Material: Fabric 1: 100% Cotton, Fabric 2: 64% Cotton, 38% Nylon
From canvas field jackets and twill down parkas to travel-ready toiletry bags, Dunderdon clothing and accessories redefine workwear. We’re not talking baggy overalls here: Fit, like function, is a crucial consideration for Dunderdon and its Swedish founder, carpenter/designer Per-Ivan Hagberg. So whether your job takes you to the office or the workshop, rest assured that these wares will keep you looking your best while you’re getting things done. Launched in 1997 with a line of pants designed to withstand the demands of artisans and craftsmen, Dunderdon has grown into a full collection of tops, bottoms, outerwear, and other goodies for both men and women.