Long sleeve wool and cashmere tonal check double breasted suit.
- Peak lapel with button holes, front pockets, back side vents, and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with hook-and-bar closure, an interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 90% Wool, 10% Cashmere, Lining: 100% Cupro
Founded in 1893 as a saddle and harness manufacturer, Alfred Dunhill is world-renowned for its quintessentially British men’s clothing, leather goods and accessories. With more 100 years of experience in producing luxury men’s goods, this London-based designer brand owes its success to its founders' commitment to quality craftsmanship. Today, Alfred Dunhill has transformed its aesthetic of masculinity, ingenuity and Englishness into a contemporary line of sharp and polished cashmere wool suits, lined linen jackets, piquet polo shirts, fragrance, and much more. Dress up your ensemble with one of Dunhill’s cowhide wallets, palladium- and Ruthenium-plated cufflink sets, pure silk ties, or stainless steel watches, or sign on the dotted line in unparalleled style with the label’s German-made fountain pens. Interesting fact: Dunhill butane lighters — some of the world’s first — had a loyal fan in James Bond.