Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Five pocket bootcut jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and distressing throughout.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with a waist logo tag.
- Please note that all distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 20", inseam: 32''. Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2'', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Brand: Dylan George
Material: 100% Cotton
Origin: United States
Danny Guez, the man behind Dylan George, is something of denim royalty. Guez founded People's Liberation in 2004, William Rast in 2005 (with a certain well-known singer) before he began Dylan George in 2009. Guez's expertise is apparent in his choice of Italian denim for his jeans, their subtle and varied washes and European fit.