Five pocket bootcut stretch jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and distressing throughout.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with a waist logo tag.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 20", inseam: 33''. Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2'', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
- Please note that all distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
98% Cotton, 2% Lycra
To call Dylan George founder Danny Guez “denim royalty” is no exaggeration. In 2004, Guez founded the premium jeans brand People's Liberation; a year later, he launched the label William Rast with actor/singer/Mr. Jessica Biel Justin Timberlake. In 2008 Guez created Dylan George — using his collections to explore the space between high-end fashion and L.A.-flavored luxury. Guez's design expertise is apparent in his men’s and women’s jeans and jean shorts, which combine soft Italian denim with subtle and varied washes and perfect European fits. For women, Dylan George’s skinny jeans and “baby boot” cut come in basic blues as well as pastel hues and prints; for men, straight-leg styles rule the day. Named after Guez’ son, Dylan George has become a hit among Hollywood celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, and Nicole Richie. Not to sit still, in 2011 Guez partnered up with actor Kellan Lutz to create Abbot + Main, a knitwear collection that compliments Dylan George’s denim separates.