Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Low-rise bootcut jean
- Classic four pocket design, contrast stitching, fading, signature logo graphic print at back waistband
- Zip fly with button closure
- 34 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27 ,br>* Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product
Brand: Earnest Sewn
Material: 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane shell
Origin: United States
Artisanal jeans label Earnest Sewn was born from an appreciation for denim’s rustic Americana past. The label's creator, Scott Morrison, got his first job in denim at Mudd Jeans, where he developed an idea for an American-made denim collection. His concept ultimately became Paper Denim & Cloth, which quickly became one of the world's preeminent denim brands. Five years later he began Earnest, which uses specialized techniques to make hearty and deconstructed jeans — plus a range of sharp outerwear, essential button-downs, and more — that are “handcrafted to perfection.” Each pair is even stamped with the signature of the person who made them.