Five pocket Fulton straight leg jeans.
- Distressing throughout and a light faded wash with whiskering at thigh and knees.
- Button fly with buttoned closure, belt loops, and back patch pockets.
- Right waist graphic print logo.
- Please note any distressing, fading, or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 17" , inseam: 34½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2, Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5 , Suit: 40.
Artisanal jeans label Earnest Sewn was born from an appreciation for denim’s rustic Americana past. The label's creator, Scott Morrison, got his first job in denim at Mudd Jeans, where he developed an idea for an American-made denim collection. His concept ultimately became Paper Denim & Cloth, which quickly became one of the world's preeminent denim brands. Five years later he began Earnest, which uses specialized techniques to make hearty and deconstructed jeans — plus a range of sharp outerwear, essential button-downs, and more — that are “handcrafted to perfection.” Each pair is even stamped with the signature of the person who made them.