- High rise medium wash wide leg trouser jean
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 35 inch inseam; 13 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Artisanal jeans label Earnest Sewn was born from an appreciation for denim’s rustic Americana past. The label's creator, Scott Morrison, got his first job in denim at Mudd Jeans, where he developed an idea for an American-made denim collection. His concept ultimately became Paper Denim & Cloth, which quickly became one of the world's preeminent denim brands. Five years later he began Earnest, which uses specialized techniques to make hearty and deconstructed jeans — plus a range of sharp outerwear, essential button-downs, and more — that are “handcrafted to perfection.” Each pair is even stamped with the signature of the person who made them.