Five pocket straight leg cotton stretch jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets and back embossed logo at waist.
- Metal rivet at fly bottom.
- Fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note that any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 17", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Artisanal jeans label Earnest Sewn was born from an appreciation for denim’s rustic Americana past. The label's creator, Scott Morrison, got his first job in denim at Mudd Jeans, where he developed an idea for an American-made denim collection. His concept ultimately became Paper Denim & Cloth, which quickly became one of the world's preeminent denim brands. Five years later he began Earnest, which uses specialized techniques to make hearty and deconstructed jeans — plus a range of sharp outerwear, essential button-downs, and more — that are “handcrafted to perfection.” Each pair is even stamped with the signature of the person who made them.