Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Recycled nylon dual zip top travel tote.
- Dual leather carry handles with grommet detail and an adjustable and removable shoulder strap.
- Two exterior zip pockets.
- Fully lined open top compartment with slip and quilted snap pockets.
- Two fully lined zip compartments.
- Approximate measurements: length: 12½", width: 4½", height: 13", handle drop: 3".
Material: 100% Recycled Nylon, Leather
Inspired by his son Alfredo — a.k.a. “Alf” — Madrid-based designer Javier Goyeneche launched his clothing and accessories brand Ecoalf in 2007. Goyeneche travels around the world in search of the necessary ingredients to create the perfect sustainable-yet-stylish shopping tote, quilted backpack, down jacket, and laptop bag. Ecoalf creates its product line using high-quality recycled plastic bottles and other sustainable materials, and follows an aesthetic that’s equal parts modern minimalism and smart, timeless detailing. In 2012, Ecoalf designed an exclusive collection of plain and quilted laptop cases for Apple, using recycled nylon made from old fishing nets. Creative consciousness never looked so chic.