Nubuck leather lace up waterproof constructed blizzard boots
- Four metal loops with lacing and a rounded rubber toe
- Nubuck leather upper and heel pull tab and an embossed logo at side
- Rubber logo patch at heel and a striped outsole
- Unlined with a removable faux fur and B200 Thinsulate Insulation liner and a padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
- Approximate heel: 1"
- Please note, style runs small Size up accordingly
Founded in Seattle by an entrepreneurial outdoorsman named — you guessed it — Eddie Bauer, this iconic brand has been designing innovative and dependable sporting and outdoor gear since 1920. Among Eddie Bauer’s accomplishments: It produced the first quilted down jacket (patented in 1940), and followed up with the best-selling B-9 Flight Parka (made for the U.S. Army in 1942). In the watershed 1930s, Eddie Bauer filed for more than 20 additional patents. Though Bauer himself left the company in the 1960s, his commitment to invention and quality craftsmanship remain central to the company’s philosophy. From convertible car seats and durable sleeping bags to home décor, men’s, women’s and kids’ outdoor clothing and shoes, Eddie Bauer continues to craft some of the best gear on the market.