Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Nickel-Plated Saber Tooth:
- Nickel-plated museum quality replica
- Signed by Eduardo Garza
- Hand-crafted in New York City
- Jaw is not permanently attached to the skull
- Base included
- Measures 13¼ inches in length by 8 inches in width by 14 inches in height
- Dust with a dry cloth; handle with care
Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
Brand: Eduardo Garza
Material: Resin, nickel
Origin: United States
If you’re looking for a precious gift for that collector in your life — the one with an eye for singular, beautiful objects — look no further. Inspired by nature’s idiosyncratic forms, artist Eduardo Garza crafts home accessories that are nothing less than masterworks. Here, we’ve gathered some of his most coveted pieces, including 24-karat-gold-plated skulls, mounted minerals, and copperized ostrich eggs. Each piece is signed by the artist.