Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Red Coral on 23-Karat Gold:
- Top quality Red Pipe Organ coral specimen hand-mounted on a 23 1/2-karat gold gilt wooden base
- Wooden base is hand-turned and specifically tailored to hold coral specimen
- Signed by Eduardo Garza
- Hand-crafted in New York City
- Measures 10 inches in length by 4½ inches in width by 11 inches in height
- Dust with a dry cloth; handle with care and lift from base
Each creation is individually crafted using natural materials, please expect slight variations in size and shape. These stony corals are legally exported from the country of origin and imported into the United States under strict guidelines CITES (Conference in Trade of Endangered Species). All stony corals are CITES Appendix II listed. This does not indicate the endangerment of any single stony coral species, but does mandate the monitoring of all commercial import and export trade, and that source populations are maintained on a re-harvestable, sustainable-yield basis. For sale in the United States only, not for export.
Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
Brand: Eduardo Garza
Material: Red Pipe Organ Coral, 23kt gold, wood
Origin: United States
If you’re looking for a precious gift for that collector in your life — the one with an eye for singular, beautiful objects — look no further. Inspired by nature’s idiosyncratic forms, artist Eduardo Garza crafts home accessories that are nothing less than masterworks. Here, we’ve gathered some of his most coveted pieces, including 24-karat-gold-plated skulls, mounted minerals, and copperized ostrich eggs. Each piece is signed by the artist.