Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Handmade coral sculpture hand-mounted on a 23 1/2 Karat gold gilt wooden base
- Wooden base is hand-turned and specifically tailored to hold coral sculpture
- Signed by Eduardo Garza
- Hand-crafted in New York City
- Measures 3 inches in diameter by 10½ inches in height
- Wipe base with a damp cloth; handle with care and lift from base
Brand: Eduardo Garza
Material: Coral, 23kt gold, wood
Origin: United States
If you’re looking for a precious gift for that collector in your life — the one with an eye for singular, beautiful objects — look no further. Inspired by nature’s idiosyncratic forms, artist Eduardo Garza crafts home accessories that are nothing less than masterworks. Here, we’ve gathered some of his most coveted pieces, including 24-karat-gold-plated skulls, mounted minerals, and copperized ostrich eggs. Each piece is signed by the artist.