Branch Coral on White Gold:
These stony corals are legally exported from the country of origin and imported into the United States under strict guidelines CITES (Conference in Trade of Endangered Species). All stony corals are CITES Appendix II listed. This does not indicate the endangerment of any single stony coral species, but does mandate the monitoring of all commercial import and export trade, and that source populations are maintained on a re-harvestable, sustainable-yield basis. For sale in the United States only, not for export.
- Top quality real branch coral specimen hand-mounted on a tall white gold/palladium wooden base
- Wooden base is hand-turned and specifically tailored to hold coral specimen
- Signed by Eduardo Garza
- Hand-crafted in New York City
- Measures 4 inches in diameter by 13½ inches in height
- Wipe base with a damp cloth; handle with care and lift from base
Branch Coral, white gold, wood
If you’re looking for a precious gift for that collector in your life — the one with an eye for singular, beautiful objects — look no further. Inspired by nature’s idiosyncratic forms, artist Eduardo Garza crafts home accessories that are nothing less than masterworks. Here, we’ve gathered some of his most coveted pieces, including 24-karat-gold-plated skulls, mounted minerals, and copperized ostrich eggs. Each piece is signed by the artist.