shoppers recently viewed this!
Description: Have a ball learning phonics with these unique toss-and-learn phonics games.
- It allows you to ready, aim, and learn phonics skills
- Children throw a self-stick ball at the cloth board, and depending on where it lands, they must identify it, provide a rhyming word, say it aloud or answer a question about it
- The Long Vowels game has a popcorn theme with its letters
- Kids will enjoy this fun, kinesthetic approach to phonics practice
- Set includes a double - sided 20x20 cloth game board, two self - stick balls, and an activity - packed game guide
- Any number of players can play at one time
- For ages 5 to 7 years
Material: Activity Game
Brand: Educational Insights