Do even more with Design & Drill! This giant deluxe edition of the popular Design & Drill Activity Center offers oodles of creative play possibilities for busy hands.
- Builds fine motor skills as children use tools and bolts to explore counting, colors and shapes
- Explores patterning and matching as children use colorful, fun-Shaped bolts to recreate the pictures found in the Activity Guide or create their own original designs
- Features a working power drill and a jumbo power screwdriver so two can play at the same time
- All components are made of sturdy, wipe-clean plastic
- Includes 100 regular bolts in 5 assorted colors, 20 fun bolts in 5 shapes and colors, 2 bits, wrench, hand screwdriver, electronic drill and screwdriver (both require 3AA batteries, not included), activity board, Activity Guide with 19 patterns, and carrying case
- Handy carrying case holds all components in place and measures 15"L x 15"H
- Grades PreK+
California-based Educational Insights has been an industry leader in kid-friendly products — fun, playful, and interactive — that educate and entertain for over 40 years. Used in almost every elementary school in the United States, the company has designed award-winning toys, games, test prep systems, and more, including GeoSafari, a line of kid-friendly exploration tools and activities that enable children to explore, study, and understand their worlds.