Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Students spin the wheel and listen to a correlating clue from the teacher clue card. Guess a letter; if it's there, turn it over! Clues include synonyms, antonyms, parts of speech, and more. First student or team to guess the word on the board wins the round. A great way to practice vocabulary, spelling, and letter patterns.
- Fun 29"W x 21"H wall game with 12 letter pockets
- 2 Write-and-wipe scoreboards
- 100 question cards
- 45 Letter cards
- Spinning wheel
- Blank letter cards and reproducible templates included for teacher-selected words
- Assign students clue-card creation
- Ages 3 and up
Brand: Educational Insights
California-based Educational Insights has been an industry leader in kid-friendly products — fun, playful, and interactive — that educate and entertain for over 40 years. Used in almost every elementary school in the United States, the company has designed award-winning toys, games, test prep systems, and more, including GeoSafari, a line of kid-friendly exploration tools and activities that enable children to explore, study, and understand their worlds.