Long sleeve organic cotton jersey forest graphic print zip front drawstring hoodie.
- Front forest graphic print with a signature leaf zipper pull.
- Contrast stitching on shoulder and elbow patches, front contrast pockets, and thumb holes on cuffs.
- Contrast ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem.
- Fully lined in contrast solid organic cotton jersey.
- Model is wearing a size M.
Exterior: 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Polyester, Interior: 100% Organic Cotton
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.