Long sleeve cotton and linen hidden button front army jacket.
- Button collar closure, snap epaulettes and elbow patches.
- Front zip and hidden snap pockets and logo tag, right sleeve zip pockets, and two metal grommets on back.
- Single button snap barrel cuffs with two button option.
- Unlined with an interior drawstring waist.
- Approximate length: 33". Measurements were taken from a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 14.5, Suit: 40.
60% Cotton, 40% Linen
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.