Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve leather asymmetrical zip-front motorcycle jacket
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Notch lapels with brushed wool plaid trim
- Two vertical zip pockets
- Two lower zip pockets
- Ribbed underarm panels
- Zip-vent cuffs
- Extended snap tabs with two-snap option at back bottom hem
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 25" (taken from a size M)
Material: Shell: 100% Calf Leather, Lining: 100% Viscose, Padding: 100% Polyester, Contrast: 50% Wool, 45% Polyester, 5% Other fibers, Contrast at Sleeves: 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.