- Lamb skin leather bomber jacket
- Panel seaming, tonal top stitching, front patch pockets, contrast knit panel trim, pointed collar, button tab epaulettes at shoulder
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Clean only by professional suede and leather experts
100% Italian lamb skin leather. 70% linen and 30% silk shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.