Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven cotton parka
- Ruffle detail at collar panel, tonal top stitching, panel seaming, side flap pockets, front patch pockets, optional rolled sleeve with button tab closure, elasticized bands at back waist
- Button down front with hidden front zipper closure
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size XS/S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches <
Material: 100% cotton shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.