- Woven cotton wool tuxedo short
- Contrast silk unfinished hem trim throughout, sewn rolled cuff, pleating at waist, front slash pockets, back slash pockets with button closure
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure
- 4 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
40% cotton, 40% wool and 20% nylon shell. 100% silk trim
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.