- Low rise cotton blend skinny pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets, geometrical panel seaming detail throughout tonal top stitching
- Zip front fly with hook and eye closure
- 30 inch inseam, 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.