Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Silk woven dress
- Contrast graphic prints throughout, side button flap slash pockets, rounded hem with side slits, pleated skirt, optional ribbon tie belt at waist, pintucked detail at sleeves, semi-attached panels at sleeves with button closures, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button front closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.