- Wool blend woven trench coat
- Standing collar, reverse seaming detail throughout, quilted bodice, studded applique throughout, front welt pockets, optional belt at waist, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zip closure at bodice, hidden snap closure at waist, button tab closure at neck, fully lined
- 38 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
50% wool and 50% polyester shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.