Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- High rise skinny pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets, pintucked detail at front and back seaming, contrast piping trim at front, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- 29 inch inseam, 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 63% polyester, 33% viscose and 4% elastic shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.