- Stretch cotton low rise cropped skinny pant
- Distressed dye throughout, zip pockets at front, front slash pockets, zipper detail at leg, back zipper pockets, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with snap closure
- 30 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% elastane shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.