Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.
New Edun Sales
Past Sales Featuring Edun
Sunday Night Steals Up to 70% OffScore some of the hottest styles of the season by your favorite designer names — at prices you're sure to love. This one-stop shop is filled with clothing and accessories to make updating your wardrobe a total breeze.
Warm-Weather DressesWhen it comes to your sunny-season wardrobe, there's nothing more versatile (or more appropriate) than a easy-chic dress. Must-have brands like Maje, Cynthia Steffe, and Milly showcase perfect picks for whatever your social calendar has in store. By day? Slip into zip-front shifts, striped knit numbers, and printed jersey minis. By night? Take your pick of figure-hugging styles accented with beaded necklines, illusion contouring, and sequin applique.
Borrowed From the BoysIs there anything sexier than a woman in men’s clothing? Precise tailoring and cool, structured silhouettes give your favorite girly staples a unexpected, masculine twist for spring. Outfit yourself in dyed silk button-downs, slick tuxedo pants, and silk tie-neck blouses, and top things off with a trend-infused blazer — bright floral prints, studded lapels, leather sleeves — to complete the alluring, gender-bending look.
Field JacketsThis sale features plenty of lightweight options for when a blazer isn’t necessary, but a top layer is. With military-inspired jackets from top brands like Gant Rugger, Alpha Industries, and Khaki Surplus, there’s plenty to give you a sense of stylish confidence even if the weather keeps you guessing.
How to Wear It: The Statement SockIf going sans socks isn’t something you’re into, opt for adding some panache to your ankle with these striped, patterned, and boldly colored options. The trick to pulling them off? Keep the trouser plain and straightforward; simultaneously, you'll minimize clashing and maximize contrast. Paired with casual kicks from Brooks Brothers, Grenson, and Walk-Over, as well as a slew of slim trousers, you’ll be plenty prepared to add a little spring into your step.
More Styles by Edun
- Men's Henley shirts
- Men's T-shirts & crew neck shirts
- Men's V-neck sweaters
- Men's blazers & sport coats
- Men's cardigan sweaters
- Men's casual shorts
- Men's chinos
- Men's classic straight leg & standard fit
- Men's hoodies
- Men's khaki, canvas & other casual pants
- Men's leather, bomber & motorcycle jackets
- Men's long sleeve casual shirts
- Men's parkas & winter coats
- Men's polo shirts
- Men's short sleeve casual shirts
- Men's sports tops & T-shirts
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Men's tanks
- Other denim styles for men
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's cardigan, crew neck, turtleneck & V-neck sweaters
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's trench coats
- Women's vests & other tops