- Cotton blend woven trench coat
- Notch lapel, button tab epaulette at shoulder, gun flaps at front, contrast grommet applique throughout, buckle tab detail at sleeve cuff, front slit pockets, buckle belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure, partially lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
48% cotton, 31% polyester and 21% hemp shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.