- Low-rise cropped cigarette leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, zipper closure details at ankles, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- Please note, belt is used for styling purpose only
- 27 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 26
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
97% cotton and 3% spandex shell
Edun's eco-chic clothing is the brainchild of Bono and his wife Ali Hewson. Founded in 2005, Edun is a socially conscious fashion company that strives to create beautiful sweaters, dresses, and more while fostering sustainable employment in developing areas around the world. With hues inspired by the colors of the night, the label updates classic pieces with modern fits and detailing to create a full line of men’s and women’s clothing that’s as wearable as it is well-intentioned. And their work hasn’t gone without notice. Edun's efforts toward socially and environmentally conscious products and processes have earned the label a coveted CFDA award.