Five pocket straight leg cotton Rebel Vintage jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back embroidered pockets and back waist leather logo tag.
- Whiskering at thigh with distressing and discoloration throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering, discoloration or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 16", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Like many great things, Edwin Jeans was born out of necessity. In 1947, Japan didn’t produce denim jeans locally, so entrepreneur K.K. Tsunemi launched an import business that sold U.S.-made jeans to the Japanese market. In 1961, he officially created Edwin Jeans — a play on the word "denim," with the "M" inverted to become a "W." The brand instantly became a hit thanks to its now-famous, 16 oz. rainbow selvage denim, and in the 1970s revolutionized the clothing industry by selling pre-washed jeans (up till then, raw denim had been the norm). Edwin continued to innovate through the 1980s and 1990s by introducing stone-washing. Now under the direction of K.K. Tsunemi’s son, Edwin continues to craft some of the sturdiest, best-looking men’s and women’s slim and relaxed-fit jeans on the market.