Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Small clutch
- Woven straw, metallic linen, snake embossed leather, suede, woven leather or printed satin with bamboo or gold plated detail at front
- Flap opening with hidden magnetic snap closure
- Signature jacquard logo lining with a zip pocket, slip pocket, and pocket mirror
- Body length 10 inches; height 6¾ inches; width 1 inches
Brand: Elaine Turner
Material: Woven straw: midnight; Metallic linen: metallic; Woven leather: navy; Snake embossed leather: sun snake; Suede: cobalt; Satin: thatch print
Elaine Turner’s signature color is pink, so it’s fitting that she lines her handbags and wallets with bright fuchsia jacquard. Hailing from Houston, Texas, Turner founded her eponymous line of women’s bags, shoes, and accessories in 2000 after honing her design skills at a NYC-based apparel brand. Turner’s childhood memories of family vacations spent in Europe and the Caribbean inform her designs, including her best-selling Tammy Cork Carry-All (a beach-perfect tote bag made of gold-flecked cork and leather trim), silvery clutch purses, and velvety zigzag-patterned crossbody bags tailor-made for nighttime adventures in the big city. Turner’s footwear collection offers up everything from suede platform peep-toe heels, leather wedges, and barely-there sandals to boots and booties made of metallic python.