Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large satchel
- Washed leather with bamboo shaped designer logo plate at front
- Four feet at base
- Slip pocket with hidden magnetic closure at back
- Two top handles with optional chain-link and leather strap
- Front flap opening with hidden magnetic closure and hidden slip pocket
- Signature lining with a zip pocket, two slip pockets, and divider zip compartment
- Body length 15 inches; height 11 inches; width 5½ inches
- Drop handle 10½ inches; strap drop 18 inches
Brand: Elaine Turner
Elaine Turner’s signature color is pink, so it’s fitting that she lines her handbags and wallets with bright fuchsia jacquard. Hailing from Houston, Texas, Turner founded her eponymous line of women’s bags, shoes, and accessories in 2000 after honing her design skills at a NYC-based apparel brand. Turner’s childhood memories of family vacations spent in Europe and the Caribbean inform her designs, including her best-selling Tammy Cork Carry-All (a beach-perfect tote bag made of gold-flecked cork and leather trim), silvery clutch purses, and velvety zigzag-patterned crossbody bags tailor-made for nighttime adventures in the big city. Turner’s footwear collection offers up everything from suede platform peep-toe heels, leather wedges, and barely-there sandals to boots and booties made of metallic python.