Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Medium sized satchel
- Raffia and leather trim
- Zip closure
- Double top handles with removable shoulder strap
- Flap compartment on front with twist-lock closure
- Slip pocket at back with hidden magnetic closure
- Four metal feet at base
- Signature printed interior lining with zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 15 inches; height 10 inches; width 5 inches
- Drop handle 5½ inches; additional strap drop 13 inches
Brand: Elaine Turner
Material: Raffia, leather
Elaine Turner’s signature color is pink, so it’s fitting that she lines her handbags and wallets with bright fuchsia jacquard. Hailing from Houston, Texas, Turner founded her eponymous line of women’s bags, shoes, and accessories in 2000 after honing her design skills at a NYC-based apparel brand. Turner’s childhood memories of family vacations spent in Europe and the Caribbean inform her designs, including her best-selling Tammy Cork Carry-All (a beach-perfect tote bag made of gold-flecked cork and leather trim), silvery clutch purses, and velvety zigzag-patterned crossbody bags tailor-made for nighttime adventures in the big city. Turner’s footwear collection offers up everything from suede platform peep-toe heels, leather wedges, and barely-there sandals to boots and booties made of metallic python.