- Stretch cotton woven blouse
- Notch lapel, ruching at front, grosgrain ribbon trim at hem, extended back hem, pleated sleeve with button cuff, tie at back, tonal top stitching
- Button down front closure
- 18 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
58% cotton, 36% polyester and 6% elastane shell
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.