- Stretch silk satin blend woven blouse
- Pointed collar, slit at flutter sleeve cuffs, patch pockets at bust with grosgrain and stitched detailing, contrast knit panel at sides and back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
95% silk and 5% elastane shell. 95% modal rayon and 5% elastane combo
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.