- Stretch silk satin blend woven blouse
- Pointed collar, slit at flutter sleeve cuffs, patch pockets at bust with grosgrain and stitched detailing, contrast knit panel at sides and back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
95% silk and 5% elastane shell. 95% modal rayon and 5% elastane combo
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.