Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Down and waterfowl filled puffer jacket
- Ribbed trim, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, front zipper pockets, attached faux over layer, wide collar
- Exposed front zipper closure with snap button down front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Elie Tahari
Material: 100% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining. 100% acrylic trim. 70% down and 30% waterfowl feathers filling
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.