- Down and waterfowl filled puffer coat
- Panel seaming, wide collar, adjustable d-ring closures at collar, ruching at hem panel, front slash pockets
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining. 70% down and 30% waterfowl feathers filling
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.