Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven wool coat
- Tonal top stitching, draped collar, ruffle panel at front, side slash pockets
- Button down front, fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Elie Tahari
Material: 100% wool shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.