- Woven wool alpaca blend coat
- Front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming, optional hood
- Button down front, fully lined
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size XL
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
50% wool, 35% alpaca and 15% polyamide shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.