- Woven wool alpaca blend coat
- Front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming, optional hood
- Button down front, fully lined
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size XL
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
50% wool, 35% alpaca and 15% polyamide shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.