- Genuine lamb leather jacket
- Ruffle panel at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming, front slash pockets with hidden zipper closure
- Hidden front zipper closure, fully lined
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Professionally clean by a leather specialist only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.