- Down and waterfowl feathers filled hooded puffer coat
- Smocked panel at waist, panel seaming, adjustable d-ring closure at hood with grosgrain ribbon, front slash pockets
- Hidden snap button down front with interior zipper closure, fully lined
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining. 70% down and 30% waterfowl feathers filling
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.