- Down and waterfowl feathers filled puffer coat
- Front slash pockets with zip closure, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, wide collar, gathering at sleeve cuff
- Hidden snap button down front with interior zipper closure, fully lined
- 35½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining. 70% down and 30% waterfowl feathers filling
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.