- Low rise straight leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 33½ inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.