- Low rise straight leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 33½ inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.