- Woven printed cotton skirt
- Sequin appliques throughout, tonal grosgrain trim at waist, panel seaming
- 18½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell. 95% polyester and 5% elastane lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.