- Woven printed cotton skirt
- Sequin appliques throughout, tonal grosgrain trim at waist, panel seaming
- 18½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell. 95% polyester and 5% elastane lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.