- Mid rise stretch cotton twill blend woven pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets, leather trim at waistband and pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with double hook and bar and button tab closures
- 34 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
76% cotton, 14% viscose rayon, 6% wool and 4% elastane shell. 100% leather trim
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.