- Knit jersey contrast cotton blend jacquard woven jacket
- Textured crinkle jacquard bodice, grosgrain ribbon and silk trim pockets at front, grosgrain ribbon trim at front placket, raw edge silk trim throughout, contrast jersey knit sleeves, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip front closure, fully lined
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
60% cotton and 40% nylon shell. 71% viscose rayon, 24% nylon and 5% elastane sleeves. 95% polyester and 5% elastane lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus -- from cashmere sweaters to accessories, the empire has broadened. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.