- Perforated lamb leather jacket
- Tonal top stitching, front slash pockets, belt closure at hem, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Professionally clean by a leather specialist only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari's first NYC gig was creating disco dresses at a small boutique in the '70s; since opening one of Madison Avenue's first boutiques, he's become a global brand encompassing jewelry, menswear and accessories. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since his glitzy beginnings, and so has Elie Tahari's focus. He's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that’s exceptionally crafted, cleverly detailed, and puts the spotlight where it belongs: On the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.