Long-sleeve wool flannel blazer
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Non-functional four button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Chest and two patch pockets
- Partially lined with interior pockets
Size and Fit
- US Sizing
- True to size
- Jacket: chest: 17", back length: 30", shoulders: 16", sleeve length: 32"
- Model is wearing a size 40r
- Model measurements: Height 6'2, Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Sleeve length: 33½", Neck: 15½"
Care: Professionally clean
Elie Tahari Suiting
Elie Tahari's suits and jackets bridge the gap between classic American practicality and modern European sophistication. Pinstripes, plaids and pin-dot suits are made for the boardroom, while Tahari's herringbone blazer and glen plaid sport coats are perfect for after-work drinks or a weekend stroll through the fall foliage. Raised in an orphanage in Israel, Elie Tahari eventually found his way to New York City, where he opened his first boutique in the 1970s. Over the decades he's expanded his line to include men's shirts, sweaters, and other clothing as well as women’s shoes, jewelry and handbags. The scale of Tahari's designs has changed over the years, and so has his focus. Once the designer of sparkly dresses for disco dames, he's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that puts the spotlight where it belongs: on the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.